Love is one of five important words to me because it is a way to express oneself to another being. When people like someone sexually and spiritually, they simply use “love” to claim that they like him or her. Love is a stronger word than like so this word cannot be thrown into a sentence randomly. I do not attempt to use this word often in front of stranger but I do use this word often in front of my family and friends because they have impacted my life so much optimistically. So this word is relevant and significant to me.
Apologizing (“sorry”) is another important word to me because it gives understanding and peace to one another. When a person gets into a fight or an argument with another person, eventually, one of them will at least say “sorry”. This word is also significantly powerful because courage and dignity are needed for this to happen. I often use this word after I make a mistake on a group work because I do feel ashamed at that moment but at the same time, I’m a human. Saying “sorry” is very important to me.
Also, free is an important word to me because it is a positive connotation word and has various different ways of using it. “Free” can be defined as independent; it also can refer to an object for no price. Although this word is not as strong as other two important words I used, this is enormously relevant to today’s society. I simply adore this word because I like free objects and I am a freed person who is currently living in “free” country. “Free” will always be with me.
Knowledge is an important word to me because it can be used as a weapon in the “real” world. This word can belong to anyone who desires to be successful in the future. This word is also a powerful word and relevant because anyone can gain knowledge if he/she tries but simultaneously, it is difficult to gain knowledge. As a student, I have to gain knowledge and become enlightened in order to succeed. Also, because I want to be and I will be successful in the future, this word is encouraging and important to me.
Thank is an important word to me because appreciating someone can mean grateful to him or her. This word is often used after when someone achieves something from another person. There would be no reason for a person to say this if it does not refer to anyone or any meaning. Personally, I would like to hear someone saying “Thanks” or “I’m appreciated” because it excites me and gives me an idea that a person feels blessed by me. Therefore, thanking is one of the important words to me.
I agree that all of your words have some degree of importance. However, my two favorite words on here happen to be thanks and love. We should all be thankful for the everyday things we are given; they may seem very minor, but we should still be thankful for things such as life, family friends, and even water. Love is a strong word that is loosely used in our society today but has a deep spiritual meaning behind it. It is something that we all pursue within our lifetimes.
ReplyDelete-Erin P.
I like all of the words you have chosen. Love is also one of my most important words also. I think it's really essential for life to be happy. Everyone wants to love and be loved by others. Love makes the world go round.
ReplyDelete-stephanie k
For my paper, I wrote about how no word could be more important than the other; however, I think I missed some. I agree that love is an important word, or maybe more of an important concept. Jimi Hendrix said that "when the power of love over comes the love of power, the world will see peace" and I believe this statement to be true. The world needs a little love, and kindness of the heart. Then there might not be a spot in your essay for the word apologize. I liked your word choice though
ReplyDeleteAndrew V