VOICE- the imprint of the writer on the page.
Morning Blues?
5am, "beep, beep beep!" Stretched and rose out of heaven onto the ground everyone dreads. "Why did i wake up 5 again?" I pondered on that question for about 3 minutes until i looked down and saw a massive amount of notebooks and supplies scattered upon my floor. "Oh yes! Homework!" So I proceeded to finish the assignments I neglected the night before. After about 45 minutes of work, I climbed back into my bed for a 15 minute "meditation" nap- by far my most prized moment of every morning. After the thought of me being late circled through my mind, I hopped up, showered, got dressed, and grabbed my daily snacks, (the saviors of my day), and waited for my little brother in the car. "What time is it?" I thought out loud while glancing at the bright green stress bearing numbers of my day. "6:50! WOW!" I actually made it down stairs and in the car by 6:50! Finally, my little brother every so "elegantly" plunged himself into the car. Although, even his loud and rocking daily entrance in couldn't diminish the pride I had at it being 6:50 when I'm leaving my house. So, I put the car in drive, let go of my break pad, and peacefully drove myself to school with a stained smile upon my face, practicing the "I'm on time to zero period this morning," line I would be able to use ALL day! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete